Celebrate the holiday season with the senior you’re caring for and this easy gingerbread cheesecake. As a fun play on holiday flavors, this cheesecake contains all the seasonal notes to bring holiday cheer to your loved ones.
Cook time: 50 minutes
- 6 graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 8-ounce block of plain cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine crackers and butter in a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch circular pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, and mix using an electric mixer until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix until creamy.
- Spread batter on top of crust and bake for 30 minutes.
Per serving*: 220 calories; fat 15g; saturated fat 9g; cholesterol 60mg; sodium 200mg; carbohydrate 18g; fiber 0g; total sugars 13g; added sugars 9g; protein 4g; calcium 2%DV; iron 3%DV; potassium 0%DV
*Please note: Nutrition variation may happen due to ingredient sourcing and measurement variations.