Looking for a way to include your senior in the holiday family festivities? There’s nothing like sipping a specialty beverage to inspire that holiday mood. Mocktails are growing in popularity, and people of all ages are exploring these delicious non-alcoholic drinks. Best of all, this drink is quick and easy to create and looks so special!
This cranberry ginger mocktail is a diabetes-friendly, no-sugar-added option if you use unsweetened ginger seltzer. Or, if you’re looking for a sweetened treat, opt for the regular ginger beer. Not only is this refreshing drink relatively healthy, cranberries and pomegranates are known to contain a variety of antioxidants that help protect the body from disease.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened ginger seltzer or regular ginger beer
- ½ cup cranberry pomegranate juice
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 3-5 cranberries
- Optional: 1 shot vodka or gin
- In a glass with ice, combine seltzer or ginger beer and juice.
- Stir and garnish with rosemary and cranberries.
- For an alcoholic version, add 1 shot of vodka or gin.