Having good quality socks really can make a world of difference in feeling healthy and comfortable. Nonslip grips elevate normal sock in providing protection against slipping and falling, something that can be very serious regardless of age or condition.
You can find nonslip socks just about anywhere, but that doesn’t mean you’re buying the best on the market. Thanks to some intensive research, we selected our favorite nonslip socks that promote comfort and protection.
Follow along for our list of high-quality nonslip socks on the market as well as our tips for how to find the best nonslip socks for you and your loved ones!
The Best Nonslip Socks
- 1 Ozaiic Nonslip Socks For Women
- 2 Rative Anti-Slip Hospital Socks With Grips
- 3 DubeeBaby Women’s Socks
- 4 Pembrook Nonslip Hospital Socks
- 5 Debra Weitzner Diabetic Socks With Nonslip Grip
- 6 XXXL Slip Stopping Terrycloth Socks (Double Tread) (Extra Wide Bariatric) (Yellow) (3 Pairs)
- 7 SDBING Women’s Winter Super Soft Slipper Socks
Ozaiic Nonslip Socks For WomenCheck Latest Price
Ozaiic’s ballet slipper-style socks are an Amazon Best Seller for good reason. With almost 12,000 reviews, these socks are a beloved purchase for folks looking for comfort, style, and performance.
The socks are made of combed cotton that absorbs sweat, maintains cleanliness, and prevents calluses and blisters from forming. A labyrinth of silicone grips on the bottom of the sock ensures you won’t slip and fall while wearing these socks.
To complete the ballerina slipper look, the socks have crisscross elastic straps that look and feel comfortable. The elastic straps also ensure the socks will stay in place.
Ozaiic’s socks are well reviewed for yoga and other sports, making them great for active women, but you don’t have to be on your feet and physically active to enjoy them–the nonslip design coupled with the crisscross straps ensures extra stability that won’t slip off.
- Come in bright colors
- Good for sweat control
- Fit most feet
- Criss-crossed top strap keeps socks securely in place
- Won’t provide much warmth
- Low cut design not ideal for all
- Made with combed cotton
- 100% silicone gel grips
- Fit for Women’s 5.5-11 size feet
- Machine washable
- Cushioned padding on the bottom of the sock
- Available in one, two, or three pairs with various colors
- Brand: Ozaiic
- Size: One size fits all
Rative Anti-Slip Hospital Socks With GripsCheck Latest Price
Unlike some other brands, you should be able to find your size in Rative’s nonslip socks with ease.
The pack comes with three pairs of calf-high socks that are stretchy yet thick. The fabric allows for plenty of ventilation, making them soft and quick to dry.
The bottom is pebbled with super grips so you won’t have to worry about slipping, even on tile or wood!
The three-pack comes in an assortment of shades of black, gray, light blue, dark blue, and white, so if you like to keep your socks neutral, Rative has you covered!
- Anti-skid and nonslip guarantee
- More breathable and quick-drying fabric than other options
- Makes for good hospital socks
- Only neutral colors
- Might fit too tight for swollen legs
- Various sizes ranging from shoe size 5 to 16 in both men and women
- Comes with three pairs with additional six pairs option
- Made with terylene and spandex
- Nonslip grips
- Calf-high height
- Arch support
- Brand: Rative
- Size: Medium – XX-Large
DubeeBaby Women’s SocksCheck Latest Price
DubeeBaby’s socks could not be any cuter. They come in playful colors like purple, pink, and coral, as well as neutral colors that will go with everything like black and gray.
The socks are made with breathable, eco-friendly cotton. Cute circular patterns decorate the bottom of the sock but aren’t just for looks. The nonslip grips on the base of the sock reflect where we put the most pressure on our feet, providing extra protection from slick floors.
Though the socks are marketed for yoga, they work great as an everyday sock, too! The breathable material, nonslip design, and fun colors all mix to create an awesome sock for daily wear.
- Nonslip grips where we put most pressure on feet
- Breathable fabric for all day wear
- Low cut for wearing with shoes
- Not especially warm
- Low cut might not be ideal for all
- Comes in black, gray, purple, pink, or coral
- Eco-friendly, breathable cotton
- High-elastic microfiber silicone grips
- Non-skid ergonomic grip
- Arch support
- One size fits most
- One, two and, four pairs options
- Brand: DubeeBaby
- Size: One size fits all
Pembrook Nonslip Hospital SocksCheck Latest Price
Made of warm chenille (cotton, polyester and spandex blend), Pembrook’s nonslip socks make for the perfect pair of hospital socks if you ever find yourself in need of some. If not, these medical grade socks can surely keep you warm and secure at home during the colder months!
The nonslip socks come in pairs of two, four, or six depending on how many pairs you’d like. With a unisex design, you can purchase these fuzzy socks in purple, pink, gray, black, and navy.
The non-stick rubber tread of the socks match the yarn used, so the grip is subtle and totally impossible to nice, and the grips won’t scuff the floor! The stretchy material is compatible with most shoe sizes. To ensure their durability and shape, it is recommended to wash inside-out in cold water and hang dry.
- Variety of colors
- Tacky grips in strategic placement for maximum slip-prevention
- Uber cozy
- Material may shed a bit
- Requires extra care to clean
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Fit men’s shoe size up to 11 and women’s shoe size up to 9
- Comes in packs of two, four, or six
- Made with polyester, spandex, and elastic
- Tread won’t scuff up floors
- Tread matches the sock color
- Brand: Pembrook
- Size: One size fits most
Debra Weitzner Diabetic Socks With Nonslip GripCheck Latest Price
While these nonslip socks are marketed for those with diabetes, their design can also benefit those who suffer edema, neuropathy, or swollen feet and ankles, as the unique design supports blood circulation. The loose knit design of 90% cotton fabric ensures cushion and breathability without constriction, especially with a soft fit ankle and wide stretch top. Of course, added tread grippers aid in walking on smooth surfaces.
Debra Weitzner’s nonslip socks come in neutral black, white or grey in both crew and ankle length. Choose from standard women’s, standard men’s, or larger men’s sizes, but it’s important to note their size chart refers to the measurement of the foot of inches from heel to toe and not the shoe size.
- Comes in multiple sizes
- Great for swollen feet, ankles, and/or legs
- Will keep your feet dry all day long
- No bright colors
- No arch support
- Comes in three-pack
- Made with cotton, polyester, and elastane
- Soft fit top and ankle
- Cushioned sole for support
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial, and anti-odor
- Nonslip treads on the bottom
- Brand: Debra Weitzner
- Size: Women’s shoes from 5-10, men’s shoes from 7-11.5
XXXL Slip Stopping Terrycloth Socks (Double Tread) (Extra Wide Bariatric) (Yellow) (3 Pairs)Check Latest Price
Let’s be frank–sometimes you just need large socks to accommodate larger, wider feet, especially if swollen or bandaged–and this choice has you covered. Their high quality terrycloth socks measure XXXL, fitting shoe sizes ranging 14+.
Another unique feature is the 360-degree tread that wraps completely around the foot. This allows the treads to expand and contract with the foot size to ensure a nonslip grip every time.
As a bonus, every order comes with two PrimeMed metatarsal pads, which are great to help align the transverse foot arch or rebalance lower leg tissue.
- Perfect for extra large, wide, swollen, and/or bandaged feet
- Wraparound tread ensure nonslip grid regardless of foot size
- Comfortable fit
- Only one size
- Only available in one color
- Four pairs of XXXL royal blue socks
- 360-degree wraparound tread
- Comfortable terrycloth fabric
- Free PrimeMed metatarsal pads
- Brand: Pillow Paws (made by Principle Business Enterprises)
- Size: XXXL
SDBING Women’s Winter Super Soft Slipper SocksCheck Latest Price
There’s nothing like a cozy pair of socks.
SBDING’s fleece-lined socks are perfect for snuggling up by a fire or staying warm at a hospital. No matter where you are, these socks will keep you warm and comfortable. The reinforced heel and toe, along with an elastic cuff, ensure the socks will be durable and stay comfortably in place.
Even better, the super thick socks are available in a number of colors and styles so there is option for every taste, because who says functionality and style can’t go hand-in-hand? No matter what type of floor you’re on, beads of silicon rubber grips on the soles will prevent you from slipping or sliding.
Because of the unique combination of fabrics, it’s best to hand wash these socks.
- Perfect for colder temperatures
- Festive for winter or holidays
- The fabric is not breathable
- Must hand wash
- Blend of polyester, nylon, and spandex
- Women’s size 6-10
- Silicon rubber grips on soles
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Elastic cuff
- Brand: SDBING
- Size: One size fits most
Our Best Nonslip Socks Guide
In order to help you find the best pair of nonslip socks for your needs, we compiled a comprehensive list of factors to consider before buying!
Before purchasing new socks, consider what nonslip socks work best based on your needs. Do you need socks that will provide warmth? Consider chenille, fleece, or calf-high socks for that. If ventilation and breathability are a concern, mainly cotton based socks will work best. Spandex provides stretch, but it might provide too much compression for those with swollen feet and ankles. In order to address every possible use case, you may need to purchase a few varieties.
Unfortunately, not all sock manufacturers make socks that work for everyone. For feet on the larger or smaller end of the spectrum, be wary of manufacturers with “one size fits all” models. The last thing you want is socks that cut off circulation because they’re too tight or socks so loose they slip right off. If you’re concerned about the socks not fitting right, it might be in your best interest to play it safe and purchase from a company that has a size chart you can reference.
Not all nonslip socks are made the same. Some have grips on the soles and balls of the feet, others have grips all over the bottom or even all around the sock. Most nonslip socks work well no matter the location of the grips, it really comes down to need and personal preference. Keep an eye out for silicone grips — that material is considered the best!
From no-show to knee-high, nonslip socks come in a range of lengths to suit every need and preference. Some may require higher socks for warmth or medical needs, others may prefer shorter style during warmer months or while exercising. It’s really up to you!
There’s no harm in having more socks than less, but maybe you don’t need a lot of socks. Especially when you’re buying online, you might not notice how many pairs you’re actually getting for your money. Before clicking “Purchase Now” make sure to check how many pairs of socks you’re actually buying, just in case you need less or more!